Wednesday 7th April 2010

This evening I went to an Ann Summers party at The Swan. Well, if you could call it an Ann Summers party!! The girls had set up in the corner of the pub, underneath the loud TV. We were drowned out by the loud football. A few of the girls who were staff came and had a look but no real interest. Apparently over 400 people had been invited and I was their only customer! My order is going to go through on their next party and if the hostess doesn't want the specials, then they may get offered to me. I'll just have to wait and see. £60 worth of goods for £15. Sounds like a good deal.

When I got home I was watching TV with Dan for a while. He introduced me to “Born Survivor, Bear Grylls”. He's a nutter!! He was eating all sorts of bugs and stuff. He should stick to the fish and the fruit. Bugs are for the birds! We have come to the conclusion that he has only been let out of the mental hospital to record the show.

Apparently Bear Grylls and the crewe receive support when they are in potentially life threatening situations....I should hope so too!!

We've also decided that the camera crew have been to Tesco and have a lovely BBQ when they've finished filming and leave the nutter to his grubs and termites. Lizard soup anyone?

Another question Dan raised when he was in the outback meeting up with an unknown tribe..... how does he find these tribes in the first place? Call their mobiles? Look them up on Facebook?

I've looked up Bear Grylls. His real name is Edward Grylls and he is a British adventurer, writer and television presenter. He is one of the youngest Britons to climb Mount Everest, doing so at age 23. In July 2009, Grylls was appointed the youngest ever Chief Scout at the age of 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment