Friday 16th April 2010

When I got home this evening, we started putting my new bicycle together. Dave did most of the work, as usual I held and passed bits. The only bits I really did was to put a pedal on and tighten up the wheel nuts on my side. So I guess those bits might fall off tomorrow. There were two tools supplied with it. The allen key was very useful but the multi spanner thing only fitted the nuts on the wheels. Who knows what the other shapes were for.

This evening we watched 2 episodes of Flash Forward so we've caught up with that now. I think it is getting exciting. I guess Dave doesn't share that view. I think he fell asleep during both of them!

Later I watched the Dukes of Hazzard film.....there's quite a lot wrong with this film.... the boys aren't as good looking. Daisy wasn't blond. Rosco isn't fat enough and where is Flash? I don't remember seeing him. I loved Flash! He was the main star in the original for me. The only thing that looks the same is the General Lee!! I caught most of “Penelope” film on Sky Family and then watched some of “Road to Eldorado”.

While I was looking for a pic for today's entry, I think I've clicked on one of those site links that makes you think that you've got a virus or several on your computer, and tries to get you to download a file. I shall leave this running a virus scan tonight... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment