Saturday 3rd April 2010

Just as I was still having a lazy morning, Martin phoned to ask if he could drop something off for us. He bought us egg and a mug, which is very sweet, as Martin is. Not to appear ungrateful but the mugs are smaller than they used to be or maybe there were children's ones. I had been searching for eggs with mugs before Easter and I couldn't find a decent size one anywhere. Chatting to Martin we agreed that we would meet up town and he would treat us to dinner at The Gorge in town. He often goes there apparently. I had a lovely bacon omelette, Martin had a big jacket potato and Dave had the all day breakfast. These were all enjoyed. It made a change from our usual haunt over the road at Maccy D's. We went to a couple of shops including Iceland. We were lucky enough to be able to book a home delivery. This is so much easier than trudging back to the car with it all.

Martin joined us again later for Dr Who. It made sense for him to watch it with us before we went to Chris's. We all enjoyed the new doctor.....the raggedy doctor. Does anyone want an apple? How about some fish fingers and custard? At Chris's we watched Twilight and New Moon films. I enjoyed both. I had only seen Twilight before. I could watch it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment