Monday 12th April 2010

Just home from another great Partylite meeting. We've been asked to go back to basics to help build our diaries. Back to our Brite Start, 6 parties in 3 weeks. I'd best get on the phone again to get the bookings in. We've got to report back our progress by the end of the week. Be good to have some positive news, apart from getting a raffle prize tonight as well as a crème egg Easter egg.

I called into the bowling alley on the way home and collected the scores. Even though we lost 6-2 when we played our game last night, we still may have kept our place at the top. Of the two teams just behind us, one had a 4 all draw and the other lost 8-0. I'll have to get the scores over to Jose soon so that we can find out what the movement is.

I'm just trying out today's bread pudding that I made before I went out. I don't think it's the best one that I've made yet. I think this is the 3rd or 4th. This one was different as it was made from brown bread rolls that needed using up, I didn't soak it as much as I was in a rush and I used suet instead of butter/margarine. I'll have to ask the bread pudding munching master how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment