Thursday 25th March 2010

It's not even 7 pm yet and I'm in my PJs unwinding after a hectic week, and it doesn't look like it's going to ease up just yet. The Sales/Support team have just attended a show in Birmingham and it's generated lots of orders. As well as all of the other queries that I have to deal with, order processing is the main part of my job. I've never known it this busy. It's so lovely this evening not to be rushing off somewhere. I haven't had to run Kat to Folkestone today so dinner is cooking already. I've started watching Heroes to catch up. I've resisted starting on the bottle of wine that I've got out to have with dinner. I had a ginger and lemon tea instead.

Last night's archaeology committee meeting went OK. I took the minutes and I've got them to type up soon. Hopefully, sooner rather than later. I intended to do them last night but a silly game of solitaire called me, after I'd done the bowling scores. Bowling was fun this week and we also managed to win 8-0 against one of the top teams. Dinner is ready.... back later.
We just watched Cold Comfort Farm. The DVD was a Christmas present from Dave. Apparently I liked it when we watched it years ago. I don't remember it at all.... well, maybe I remember... “There's something nasty in the wood shed!!”. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment