Monday 19th April 2010

I really did consider cycling to work today but when I looked out of the window it looked grey and not warm, and I couldn't find a lock for my bike either. Must buy one this week so that I can't use that as an excuse again.

My manager reckoned that there was a thin layer of ash on her car. She said that when she put her finger over it and it was black dust. I've seen how muddy her car is at the moment and I'm not surprised she found “black”. I think the cars are dusty as it has been dry recently. Mine has a dry dust layer on it but I would say it is brown, not black.

It's a good thing that I didn't cycle as I wouldn't have been able to get my latest Partylite delivery home. I've got some of the new summer things. The metal ant garden tealight holder, floating tea light holders with a frog on one and a lizard on the other, a fish tea light holder and a tealight sampler of the new fragrances. I think Blueberry Wisteria is my favourite of the 6 new ones.

I also need to go shopping this week for a new sieve. I was frying meatballs for dinner and used my sieve to strain the oil off. It melted a hole straight through it. Oops.

At bowling this evening, we somehow managed to win 6-2 even though I wasn't bowling very well. At least I bowled properly when it mattered at the end. It was down to me to bowl 9 to win on the last go, and somehow I managed just that. I think we maintain our place at the top for another week. I'll have to send the scores through to Jose to see how we are really doing. Results can be found here: www.ashfordbowl.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment