Wednesday 14th April 2010


Whilst struggling to get all of my jobs done at work today, the power went out. It was very annoying. Somehow our phones still work in a power cut. I had to phone the customer who I was going to disappoint. If I had been given the full info that they didn't need any software, I might have been able to get the dongles programmed up ready before the power went out. It went out about 4.15 and it didn't come back up by the time I had left. At least it meant that I could leave and not have to go to the post box. I was due to meet up with Michelle at the Pheasant. As that was out of power too, we went up to the Flying Horse at Boughton Aluph. It's ages since we've met up. It was good to catch up and put the world to rights. Apparently the power came back on about 7 o'clock. We had a couple of drinks and I got home about 8. Time to make a quick pasta bake for dinner. We watched a couple of episodes of Men Behaving Badly. One was a Trek related one that we will have to watch one Tuesday when we need something a bit shorter. I then did some PartyLite work before watching another episode of Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment