Sunday 28th March 2010

After a lazy morning for me, we went to Whelans after lunch. Dave wanted to get something new for the garden. We went in his car as it has a bigger, and empty, boot. We weren't sure what we wanted. We saw the meerkats that a couple of ladies were coming out with. We just knew straight away that they had to be on the shopping list. After walking around twice we decided on a lizard type fella, 3 meerkats and a couple of other bits. We got back to Ashford about 4pm so it was too late to do any more shopping. Just time to get home for a quick dinner before I went bowling. I didn't do very well. I'm blaming the top I was wearing as it had sequins, etc on it and scratched the inside of my arm when I bowled. Sometimes when I do badly on Sunday, I bowl well on the Monday. We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment