Sunday 11th April 2010

There is a comment on my blog dated yesterday. 忍一時風平浪靜,退一步海闊天空
Chinese - “endure temporary calm, take a step backwards
Chinese (Kudoz) – “compromise will make a conflict much easier to solve”
Not sure what relevance this has to the blog but welcome visitor.

Today we were invited around to Chippy and Sam's for lunch so we could discuss our holiday. Only a few weeks until we go now. We had a lovely lunch. Afterwards we went to the garden centre near Appledore to buy some fish food. They have some lovely looking fish there, including a new addition... a massive catfish. He was really cool.

We had our match at bowling this evening. We lost 6-2. It was fun though and the games were quite close. Congrats to the winners. :)

When I got home I recorded Underdog on to disk again, and deleted it from the Sky+. We can tell when Kat's been home as she has been catching up on what she has recorded. We've gone from 17% free to 26% free. I watched this week's Dr Who tonight. I thought it was good. Back to being more scary with the “faces” though. Sorry, Dave I don't think he is like David Tennant. Maybe similar but there is not so much humour, and he's not as cute. Next week's episode looks interesting! It's on later, at 8.25, so I will probably watch it on Sunday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment