Monday 29th March 2010

The hectic spell following the show continues at work. More orders than we can remember seeing before. I think 17 consignments sent via City Link to individual customer's, not Corporates, is something of a record. I got to the City Link offices with the packages that weren't ready earlier at 6.40.

Amongst the madness, my new laptop arrived, and a candle delivery. I couldn't stop to even take a peek at my parcels. When I got home I only had time to get the parcels out of the car before I had to go out again. I didn't have time to unpack them before I got back later.

Tonight at bowling I didn't expect to do well as I was so wound up after such a busy time but somehow I managed to achieve 3 good game scores. 199 was my top score, and the 3 game scores came to 490. I thought this was my highest series score but having checked my trophies I found that I had got 495 previously. I am still aiming to get my first 500 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment