Thursday 17th and Friday 18th June 2010

Thursday: I left work later than I wanted to today. I was very busy as Sarah was off sick again and I had lots of orders to sort out. I was so late getting them sorted that I had to go to City Link offices to make sure that they went. In the end, we got down to Folkestone soon after 7. Maria had been out to get the Chinese which was really good, as always. For dessert, we had cheesecakes. Once dinner was finished we went into the jacuzzi. It was very relaxing. Maria has been learning Makaton so she started to teach us some. We now know the alphabet and how to ask for a drink, as long as it's tea, coffee, wine or beer, we'll be OK.


Friday: I missed out on covering a candle party tonight. Karen texted me but she didn't receive my reply. I was rather disappointed. I phoned her at lunch time to get the details and she had already passed it on to someone else. Damn technology! I will have to call her straight away next time. I went shopping Sainsburys after work for a change. I bought us some chicken for dinner and 24 tins of lager for £10. The football season has very few advantages but the cheap lager is one of them. I wonder how long they will last me. Later Dave and I watched “American Pie: The Book of Love”. It's not as good as the earlier American Pie films. I didn't save it on to disk to watch again. I guess it will be on Sky again sometime if anyone would like to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment