Tuesday 15th & Wednesday 16th June 2010

Tuesday. Back to work. Work started on the footpath that runs along the outside of the work car park. We were worried about what they were doing so Christine very bravely went out to talk to them. They are putting a proper footpath back in as was planned since Coty cut off the original one with their perimeter fence. Then they'll ask Coty to pay for it. Not quite sure how that works but that's their problem!

Wednesday. I went to Asda after getting home from work as I found that we had no milk and nothing good to eat. I was also able to change my £4 jeans for some bigger ones. Oh dear, size 10 doesn't fit! Not good! I bought some lovely lamb shanks (2 for £6), washed down with a bottle of Lidl's finest red wine! Don't knock it, it's good stuff at £3 bottle. Maybe that's why the jeans no longer fit! Too much alcohol.

We watched Stephen Hawking's Universe, tonight's episode was on Time Travel. Very interesting, if only I could remember all of the facts! Every time I see and hear Stephen Hawking I can't help but think what he would have achieved had life not dealt him a rough card with the motor neurone disease. He is a truly amazing guy. What an honour it would be to be the narrator of his TV program.

No comments:

Post a Comment