Monday 5th July 2010

Today at work, we were talking about not being able to burn tyres to get rid of them and looking up how they can be re-used. As well as using them in children's play areas, some people use them to make sandals. If you are into your designer stuff, would you only have Pirelli ones?

My new dress arrived this morning, via DHL. I only emailed them on Saturday afternoon with the alternative delivery address so I was pleased with them. I tried it on when I got home. I think it is possibly a bit too long and will need taking up. I tried it on with new black boots as they have got a platform sole and high heel. If I can find some shoes or sandals like this, it might not need any adjustment, as long as I can walk in them too. When I tried to take the boots off, I found that they were firmly stuck to my bare legs. I struggled for a while and then had to give in and ask Dan to help me remove them. He wasn't impressed being woken up by his silly mummy. They took some shifting! We nearly stuck me in the freezer. We didn't have a ruler so we used a kitchen spatula thing to try to free them. With a little bit of wriggling and tugging, I was free. It was just as well that Dan was home or I would have had to wear them to the training meeting but I don't think I could have driven in them.

I went to another Partylite meeting this evening, this time it was our Unit meeting in Sittingbourne. Two new girls came along. I hope we didn't scare them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment