Wednesday 30th June 2010

Diet Day 1, Special K and a cup of tea. During the morning I had a piece of birthday cake but only half the size that I'd usually have. Can't say no to Jeannine's cakes. For dinner I had the Special K again and munched carrots for the afternoon. I also had a low calorie snack. The guidelines say that
I don't think it's going to work with snacks of marmite, butter and bread, even if the butter is “light”.

At archaeology club tonight, we met in Lenham Square for 7 and then drove up to Wychling church. There was 22 of us tonight so quite a good turn out. Paula, who lives in Wychling, has been doing some digging to try to find the lost village. They found evidence of a dew pond and then further into the undergrowth, with a tree in the middle, they've been excavating another area and trying to make sense of what they think could be a dwelling. Then we went for a walk around the wood. I found a flint that feels like it was worked. It fits my hand very well.

This evening I found “While You Were Sleeping” film was on Sky 2. I'd forgotten how annoying it is watching a film with adverts but I suppose that time for drink breaks. I haven't seen it for ages and I had forgotten how good it was. I'm surprised it's not in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment