Wednesday 13th January 2010

More snow again today. It didn’t settle on the roads. The car park at work is still “interesting” to drive on. I’m not sure what the snow is like in other parts of the area but can't help but think that Partylite cancelling Friday’s training day maybe a little premature. They haven’t booked a new date yet but will let us know when they have. Hopefully, I will be able to re-book my holiday for the new date.

At work today, I was given 3 boxes of old parallel dongles from our German distributor. Oh the joys of marking them as “returned” in the system. I think there is between 800 and 1000 of them there. I’m about half way through. I am going to be sick of these parallel dongles by the end of tomorrow. I’ve also got to program and send out over 40 new ones to a UK Corporate Account, to individual stores!! If only we’d known that this large quantity was going to come in from the Distributor then we wouldn ‘t have placed an order for new ones. At least the new ones will be consecutive numbers which will make the admin a bit easier.

My sister has posted lots of “old times” photos on to Facebook. Some of them I don’t remember even seeing before. I’ll have to join in and dig out and scan in some of mine. I wonder what I can find. Oh dear, I’ve just remembered a particularly embaressing evening when we had a few too many glasses of vino and my sister was singing with a hair brush. Maybe I won’t post that one, she might have an even more embaressing one of me somewhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment