Monday 25th January 2010

Well there's another week gone by. My excuses for not catching up on here.....

On Tuesday, we had a meeting before watching the Heroes episode to sort out details for the upcoming meal. After the meeting I had to type out the information to put into an email so that we all know what we're doing.

Moving on to Friday, as soon as I got home from work we were straight back out to walk to town to Wetherspoons to celebrate. Kat persuaded me to join her for a cocktail pitcher. We had several pitchers of Purple Rain while there yet I felt sober when we left. Four of us went on to the Swan for a “crafty half”!! I felt more drunk after that half of Hobgoblin than the cocktails we were drinking earlier. A good evening was had by all.

The weekend was comparatively quiet after Friday. At Chris's we watched Harry Potter film and the Half Blood Prince. It is apparently the 6th one. Not sure if I enjoyed it. I suppose it was OK. I've not read the book. Those that have say that there was lots missed out. After HP, we watched Enchanted which is one of my favourites. I've seen it lots of times. Recently I've not managed to catch the beginning when it's been shown on Sky so it was good to see it all the way through. We usually look for a connection between the two films that we watch, and we found one. Harry Potter and Enchanted both have Timothy Spall in.

Bowling was good fun as always. We managed to get all 8 points but then we only had to get 320 between us with handicaps. We weren't playing against team. It was the last night the last night of the season. We finished in second place only two points behind the top team. Well done to Team Lightning. Playing like they have been, they deserved first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment