Monday 4th January 2010.. Hey ho, back to work

Back to work today after the Christmas break. The office was, of course, colder than it had been at the end of last year, and apparently it had warmed up a lot by the time I got there at 9. We had to run the extra heater until the middle of the afternoon today. Usually we can turn it off when the sun helps warm the room up. Bang goes any economies that we might be making by turning off our monitors at night.

At lunch time, I went to a Pet Food shop that I hadn't been to for a while. Not sure if it was any cheaper than Pets At Home where we have been going recently but we should look after the smaller companies.

I got an email this evening with reference to "A Year In The Life of Faversham" that I submitted photographs for in 2008. They are doing the same for 2009. I won't be taking part again in a hurry. Anyway I'm still sulking and we haven't been back to Faversham since the exhibition. I was very disappointed that they didn't use any of my pictures. The ones that had been used on the dates that I'd submitted photos for, did not portray "Faversham" to me at all. Also, my apologies again to Dave, Chippy and Brian for dragging them all the way over there only to find that my photos did not feature.

I'm off to the monthly Partylite training meeting tonight. Glad it's not snowing.... yet.

1 comment:

  1. Whilst we had a good night out at the Faversham gallery, the photography on display was pretentious drivel, and only 20% (at most)had anything to do with Faversham.
    I emailed them and told them. They got quote rude with me!!!

    ReplyDelete