Thursday 14th January

That was possibly one of the busiest days I've had at work for a long long time, and Barry was off sick so I had to pack the 45 parcels myself too. With the big corporate order, 3 replacement dongles and internal and timed out dongles to sort out, I programmed over 50 dongles, as well as answering queries without getting stressed out. I still wasn't ready when the City Link guy arrived to collect so he helped me with the packing. It's a good thing it was our usual City Link guy as I wouldn't have been able to ask and he might not have been able to wait.

When I got home from work, I put a film on. Starting from the beginning of the shelf as I can't make decisions, 102 Dalmatians. It's been a while since I've seen it. Love the parrot that thinks he's a dog. After that, I tried switching over the scart cables to see if I could fix the problem with not being able to record from the Sky+ box. No joy. I tried changing the settings on the TV and then realised that what I had not tried was the settings on the DVD recorder. If only I'd thought of that first! It was just on the wrong setting. Not sure what the setting was now. I just changed something and now it works. So one with the recording, the Sky+ is now up from 3% free to 8% free!! Still not good. Kat needs to have a mammoth Deal or No Deal watching session. I've now caught up with recording Flash Forward. Fringe to do next. Hopefully before the new episodes start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment