Sunday 10th January


A quiet day at home. I spent far too much time playing a very addictive little game called Rockem Blocks. This afternoon, I re-sorted my Partylite stuff so that all of the Christmas things are in the same box, the current catalogue stuff in another, what I want to keep in another and the things I should sell or raffle in another. This evening, I cooked up the gammon joint that I'd got in for Christmas and we had that with roast potatoes and veg.

I've been given the jobs of cuddling the guinea pigs while their cage is being cleaned out. Another tough job!! They are very cute, even if I have been tiddled on. They make the cutest of noises. Kat has two guinea pigs that live in her room. I'm not really sure what their names are … “Iggle Piggle and Macca Pakka”, “Thing 1 and Thing 2” and there are another pair of names too that are less cute, more macho. Not that the pigs really care. As long as they get fed, cleaned, watered and some cuddles, they're not worried what we call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment