Saturday 8th May 2010 - Home again

I got up earlier than I had done all week to go with Sam and Emily to the swimming pool. I'm glad that I did. I enjoyed it. We were in the water before 8.30. We were surprised at how busy it was at that time of the morning, especially as it is Members only between 8 and 9. After our swim, we went back to the caravan. Lou and Alan had arrived and cooked breakfast was soon ready.

All packed later, we set off about 12.30. We stopped off at Fleet Services for a late lunch. Dave and I chose KFC. We got home about 5 pm. After unpacking, it was soon time for me to go to Chris's. We watched Law Abiding Citizen. It was OK but it had some very gory scenes. It made Martin feel so ill that he had to remove himself from the room. I hid behind a cushion! The second film was Coraline. It was very weird, very Tim Burton. If you like Nightmare Before Christmas, then you will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment