Friday 28th May 2010 - Visit to Sellindge


I thought I was going to have a quiet final day of the month. No such luck. I didn't stop for a proper lunch break and I still didn't get away until 6.30! It was probably a good thing that my candle party was postponed.

As soon as I got home, Dave and I went to Sellindge to see the kite fliers who are camping there for the steam rally weekend. We parked at the top of the fields and wandered to their field. It gave us chance for a little walk and to be nosy. With the kites flying, it was easy to find them. Collin looked after us with a cup of coffee. We chatted for a while and put the world to rights. We got back to the car about 8.45 and went off to MacDonalds for dinner. I must have been hungrier than I thought. Dave accidentally ordered large fries and I ate all of these and my burger.
I tried out the Sat Nav on my mobile today. It's a bit different from Tom Tom but seems easier to use. I need to practise using it some more, before I need to use it. It is GPS Maps. I didn't realise that it had full navigation facility. I thought it would have been just maps. It's quite cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment