Thursday 7th October 2010 - Scout Group AGM

Yesterday, I went to the outlet after work. As well as bra shopping, I also did some research for Christmas shopping while I was there and bought one more present. That's 2 sorted out now. Today's picture is the beautiful sunset over the roof of the outlet.

This evening, I was originally going to be doing a Partylite show but as that was cancelled I went to the Scout Group AGM instead. It was good to see some old friends again. Not so good to find out how ill some of them are. It was quite a poor turn out and we only just have enough committee members now to cast votes. I have been voted in as secretary again. There's hardly any work involved as there are just two meetings a year and the only job I have to do is type up the minutes. Not a lot has changed. The hall electrics have all been replaced. Next job will be to replace the cooker and the kitchen. The hall is in need of a coat of paint and a bit of repair. Some of the parents have come volunteered already for this. Wonder if it will be done by the next meeting which is likely to be in 6 months time?

No comments:

Post a Comment