Thursday 28th October 2011

Another busy day at work. I was hoping that I would be able to meet up with my old friend, Katrina this evening. We are fast running out of time before she moves on to London on Saturday and then onto Europe before going back to Oz. We managed to chat this evening and have planned to meet up after work tomorrow for dinner, before I go to Christine's card party. Hopefully she will be able to come with me. I have wrestled some more with the new DVD player and found some strange arabic (?) news recorded on the hard drive which I have now deleted. I haven't quite worked out how to copy direct to the Hard Drive yet, but getting there slowly. I have now downloaded the 100 pages manual so this should help, hopefully. This evening, we watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Dave slept through the second part.

No comments:

Post a Comment