Sunday 18th July 2010 - Camping shops again

Back to Camping International to get another bench as the last one that we bought was so good, and another big kettle. Unfortunately, the benches were out of stock. We got a colander, cutlery tray and a cutlery drainer. Leaving there I remembered the camping shop near to what used to be Brambles, WM Camping Centre. So we went down the M2 to there via the scenic route. A quick look round the tents to see that we weren't missing out on anything. We bumped into Jane, Richard and Nicola who were also tent hunting. We're happy that we got a good deal with ours. They didn't have anything similar there. No benches or decent tables either. Dave got a good comfy chair. We had a quick look at the reptiles and fish at the nearby shop before heading off home.

On the way back, we stopped at the Lidl's in Canterbury, for a change of scenery. Much the same stuff in Ashford, as expected. I found a bottle of aniseed drink called Sambuxo. It already has blackcurrant in it so it tastes like Pernod and black. It was also available without the blackcurrant. I don't think I'll bother with that one! Ooh, just been looking for a photo for this blog... I didn't know there was a Black (liquorice) and Cherry bottles too. Wonder where I can find them, even though I think the blackcurrant will still be my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment