Tuesday 8th June 2010 – Unit Training Meeting

Tonight, we arranged for everyone to meet at Chris's as I wasn't going to be around for the usual meeting. Our training meetings are good and a great chance to catch up and see how everyone else is doing. We sorted out our travel details for going to Harrogate for conference and now we need to book a room somewhere for the Friday night.

After much discussion about the lovely bride and groom piece and how I don't like ornaments without faces, I then won it in the raffle. It is a beautiful piece, but it's not something I'd buy. The instructions state if using it on a cake then don't use the fragrance oil in it. Some people obviously need that spelling it out to them.

I've just seen an advert for the new Shrek film. It contains “mild fight scenes” apparently. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment