Sunday 6th June - Tonbridge Kite Festival


Today we went to Tonbridge Kite Festival as we knew that Simon and Corrine were going to be there. We used the sat nav on my phone properly for the first time which is really useful, especially if you should stray over the speed limit, it tells you so. It even knew the new roads that my old one didn't. We stayed for an hour or so chatting until we saw that there was a big black cloud on it's way in so we headed back to Ashford just in time to get to Lidl's before it closed. I found a new bag for £9.99. It is bigger than my other holdall and has wheels and a handle. I nearly didn't get it but knew that if I didn't I would regret it later. I struggled at conference last year with my holdall being so heavy, and I doubt that I will find a bag for that price again. At bowling later, I beat Jose which makes a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment