Wednesday 1st December 2010

Today it snowed again for the second day here. We cancelled the Tuesday night meeting last night to save everyone from coming out in the cold. It was -3 when I got into the car this morning and this evening, and it snowed lightly for most of the day.

I went to Farm Foods after work to get a few bits. Pushing a trolley in the snow was interesting. Not done that before. While eating our pie and mash dinner, we watched some Time Team.

I went outside again later to check the white stuff. It is snowing harder now and we may have problems moving in the morning. The road and paths have disappeared again and the cars are covered up again.

I remembered to start my advent calendar this morning. I have a Peppa Pig one. I also have an advent candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment