Monday 15th November 2010

There was a heavy frost this morning. The first time of the year that I've had to seriously clear the ice off the car. No sign of the auditors, so on with the work and the direct debits. I got in before 9 and left at 5, bonus. Cooked chicken legs for dinner coated with Benenden Sauce this evening, and we had them with chips. Yesterday, I used some Benenden Sauce on the roast potatoes, as I didn't have any vegetable oil. That worked OK too.

We won 8-0 at bowling which is really good as we were playing one of the new teams who are really good. We were on a mission to get 450 points each over the three games. Batty managed 150+ on each game but I didn't. I missed the 450 by 9 points. Dave wants to know why the other teams keep coming back as they always get their bums handed to them on a plate. We don't always win. We have lost 20 points this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment