4th February 2010


I've just completed another jigsaw. It was another “Wasgij” one - a Destiny airport scene. I'll see if Martin or anyone else wants to borrow it before I return it. It was fun to do. Not sure what one I'll do next. I also need to decide what book to read next as I've also finished reading “Concertina” this week. That was an interesting read. It was a true story about the life of a dominatrix working in London. She was also a trained chef and the writer switched between the two “interests”. I've also watched two films today. Journey to the Center of the Earth, starring Brendan Fraser, and Stardust. I've seen both films before and they are in my top favourites. with Brendan Fraser. We watched Inkheart last week that also has Brendan Fraser in it. A lot of my favourite films seem to have him in, for some strange reason.

Last night I went to a Partylite Unit Training Meeting which was very good. There wasn't many of us there last night. As a consequence, I was awarded a pillar candle for having the top sales in January of those there. I think I was possibly 5th or 6th. It is one of the new fragrances – Pure Vanilla Créme. Lovely!

Now on with the Bones DVD box set that I've borrowed! I've started from the beginning as I wasn't sure how many I'd seen. Season 1, disk 2.... I've not seen these ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment