Wednesday 2nd February 2011

After work this evening, I stopped off at Farmfoods to stock up on a few freezer bits. When I was putting the bags in the car I found a book in there that I was supposed to take back to the shop just after Christmas. I bought it for a present for Martin but it was that good a choice that he already had it. I went straight to the Outlet. I went to the wrong shop first! Ooops. I had forgotten that there were two book shops there now. I found the right shop but they couldn't give a refund as I didn't have the receipt. How difficult can it be to spend about £8? I was there for ages. I very quickly found an Astronomy book that will make a good raffle prize for the club. They also had paperback books that were 2 for £3 so I thought I would get a couple for me and a couple for Dave. I shouldn't really buy any books for myself as I have over 110 of them to read already. Looking forward to the summer when I get chance to read more. I asked the shop assistant if they had any science fiction books. She said that all they had was one Star Trek book. What a strange shop! I managed to find Dave a Michael Moorcock book and a Tolkien book. Hope he likes them. She did try to show me the Warhammer books. I know someone who might be interested but I don't think it's Dave's choice.

Then home to cook dinner. Pasta bake tonight. It wasn't as good as usual as I put it in too early and I think I had the oven too hot. It wasn't that bad though.

No comments:

Post a Comment