Tuesday 1st February 2011

My bookmark collection has outgrown the tin they were in. I had a plan to put them in an empty biscuit box from Christmas. Unfortunately that is not long enough. I found a shoe box to use. I had a count up. There are nearly 240. I have 5 that are the same. Must have been from various visits to English Heritage places. Even when we bought the last one, I still thought it looked cool and I didn't already have it!

This evening we went to Chris's for our “away” meeting. Only 4 of us turned up. We put the world to rights before watching Heroes. It's not what I thought it would be. I'm not sure that I like it. I thought with a name like Heroes it would be more like Superman or something but it's hard to know the good guys from the bad guys. I mentioned to Chris that I might like to borrow the Vampyre Diaries as we had started watching them on Saturday nights. I didn't realise that an episode is only about 350 MB so that they can be copied on to a USB key. Well that's what I've learnt today then!

No comments:

Post a Comment