Thursday 3rd February 2011

I had such a good day at work that I was able to leave at 5 o'clock. This was good as I was off out with just 15 minutes at home to get ready. Off to Wetherspoons with the occasion sort of being that it's Steve's 40th in two weeks time, with the added bonus of it being curry night. We arrived soon after 6 and joined Steve and Chippy for a drink. We waited for Martin before ordering dinner. Not many places that you can get a pint and a curry for £4.99. I had lamb Rogan Josh. It was very good. It came with a couple of poppadoms with mango dip and a naan bread. I also ordered some profiteroles as that is my weakness. Somehow two bowls were ordered. I ate 6 of the 8. They were good too. To drink, I stuck to SOS. Well, I think I did! I might have swapped with Martin's Ruddles at some stage but the curry tainted my taste buds and I wasn't sure if I was still drinking mine or Martin's after Batty had demonstrated how you didn't need opposable thumbs to hold 3 beer glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment