Wednesday 21st April 2010

After work tonight I went out on my roller blades for the first time this year. Steve and I have been threatening to go out for a while and this evening we were both free and the weather was perfect. We left soon after 6.30. We went through the park, which isn't looking too bad despite the recent Facebook group saying that it needs tidying up. Maybe a few new benches would be a good idea. The grass never looks long. It's not littered, the paths are clear and safe for roller blading. We went across the road at the other end of the park and through to Singleton Lake and then back again. Poor Steve fell over on the way back but no damage done. No holes in his jeans either. I think he is looking forward to going again sometime.

When we got home we had a cuppa and a chat. Steve sorted out the cables from my Play Station 1 to the television. I seem to have lost my dance mat game so I may have to borrow that one. To play on the dance mat game was one of the main reasons for getting the thing out again. I got a spare dance mat from Freecycle as one of mine has gone missing. Maybe the game went to the same place that the mat disappeared too. I played the bowling game for a while. Over 10 games I got a 207 average, top score 248 and lowest score 157, shame I can't bowl like that for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment