Saturday 10th April 2010

I was late leaving this morning... nothing changes there then! My excuse today was that I was shopping on Ebay for Kat. She needed some earphones and stylus pens for her phone. Even though they were really cheap, I still like to get my Nectar points on my Ebay shopping so it takes a bit more time.

I'm glad I didn't rush any way. It was a psychic fair fund raising event at Newington, for Kent Greyhouse Rescue. Maybe I sensed it wasn't going to be busy. I didn't realise Newington was that close to Folkestone. Anyway, most of the day was spent laughing with Brenda. She kept us entertained. I didn't make a single sale, and no promising leads either for bookings or sponsors. I did get one booking for May but I knew her before anyway and she has been thinking about having a show anyway. Not quite sure what one lady thought I was there for with all my candles but she asked to light one for her grandson that had died. She said she lights candles wherever she can. It made her happier anyway. I also met a few lovely greyhounds and their “people” and learnt a bit about the problems these dogs face. We packed up after 3, after the raffle, and escaped early.

We went to Chris's earlier than usual as we wanted to watch both Narnia films. The “Lying Old Witch in the Wardrobe” and “Prince Caspian”. In the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, I like the Beavers. They are cool. Of course, the Badger was cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment