Sunday 25th April 2010

Once the rain had stopped, 7 of us set of for our cycle ride to Aldington. We went via Park Farm rather than up Church Hill which was much easier. Our destination was The Good Intent. It had to be Theakston's Mild for me. We sat inside as it was overcast. Most of us opted for the lovely roast dinner. The yorkshire puddings were impressive. They were massive.

On the way home, we stopped off at the Queens Head in Kingsnorth. Another pub that I've not been in before. I was quite surprised that their beer garden was OK. Shame about the toilets. Neither of them were flushing. It was a little unpleasant. Good thing we weren't in there long. Hopefully for them that it was a temporary problem. I had Guinness which was surprisingly good.

When we got back from our ride, we sat in the garden with the piggys. They over munched on dandelions. I thought they would have run off but they were quite content to stay close by, and climbed up us several times for some reason. As we were down to 2% on the Sky+ box, I asked Kat to see if there's anything she can delete from it. We now have 24% free!

At bowling, I had 3 good games. My total score was 488. If I had managed 3 strikes at the end of my last game I would have got a 200 game and then I would have had a 500 series too. Still something that I'm aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment