Tuesday 30th March 2010

Today was busy again. The second to last day in my job is usually busy but the recent trend continued and I was too busy to get everything done, and ended up going to City Link again as all the parcels were not packed before 5 o'clock when the City Link guy had to go. All system sales have to be delivered in the same month they are invoiced to count in that month's figures so the pressure is on to get as much done as possible on this day. We sent 13 out today.

For something quick for dinner, I cooked pork chops with some veg that needed using up. I fried a chopped courgette, part boiled some chopped new potatoes and fried them too and then added the tomatoes. The end result was enjoyed. This evening we watched another episode of Heroes. Chris stayed behind after everyone else had gone to help me get my laptop onto the wireless network and get Martin's tablet thing updated too.

No comments:

Post a Comment