Saturday 27th March 2010


I got the minutes done for the archaeology club this morning. Leaving Dave with assistance in the garden, I went shopping. Mainly for something to find some lunch for the workers. Hot cross buns seemed the obvious choice. These were welcomed by all. It was soon time to get ready for Jose's party. This was to be a surprise party so Dave and I wanted to arrive first as we were the only ones that Maria had told him she had invited. Maria put on a lovely spread of food as usual and we were soon all tucking in and having fun. The new conservatory seems to be the favourite place to be for parties since it was finished at New Year. There was television being watched in the front room for those that wanted to, or have a snooze. Later the New Moon film, the sequel to Twilight, was on. I watched the start of it while I scoffed the profiteroles that Maria had given me and then joined the others in the conservatory. We left quite late and had a great time as usual. I hope Jose enjoyed it too. He was very tired as he had only flown back from Turkey that afternoon. Today's picture is Jose wearing his present from Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment