Saturday 13th March 2010


We thought with it being Mother's Day on Sunday, that we would take the mum's out for dinner. Unfortunately my mum had already make plans. So we collected mother in law and the three of us went to the Queens Head, Icklesham, for lunch. I had the lamb and mint pie followed by profiteroles, of course. I did think that I wouldn't be able to eat them all and very nearly gave Dave one to scoff. I managed them all though, taking my time. We'd definitely go back there again. After a quick coffee with Mum at her house, we then to see my Mum and Dad for a while. Then a quick visit to Mike and Julie. Back home, and still full up from our big meal. At Chris's this evening we watched Surrogates, which is a new release, and Hot Fuzz, as we hadn't seen it for a while. We decided that the possible connection between the 2 films was that police were in both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment