Tuesday 2nd March


This evening I had a table at the psychic fair. This time it was at the Singleton Environment Centre. This is a lovely new building in Ashford set in grounds that are good for a short walk around to pass a morning or afternoon. It was hard work getting my bags up to the building. It's all very pretty when you are not in a rush. You have to walk around the pond at the front. When we were packing away one of the other “traders” said it was a bit like a penguin run!! I was late setting up and some “customers” had already arrived by the time that I got there. I talked to a few people, caught up with a few friends but I didn't sell anything or book any shows. At least I didn't buy anything this time. Usually I end up spending more than I make! I had taken lots of order forms with me to put my details on so at least I didn't have a totally wasted evening!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to a couple of these psychic fairs. THey make me laugh. Whilst I don't doubt that there is something in all this tarot/psychic/crystal healing stuff, for every one person who can do it properly there are a dozen quacks and rip-off merchants.

    From what I've seen I would suggest that any psychic who will travel for over an hour to do absolutely no trade whatsoever can't be all that gifted.

    ReplyDelete