Friday 7th May 2010

The boys went shopping with Emily while Sam and I tidied up, hoovered and packed a few bits. When they got home, we watched more Ceebeebies. I now know what Iggle Piggle and Macca Pacca look like. Waybalu teaches yoga to tots. The Number Jacks was another one. There are so many new educational programs on. I was glad to catch up with Auntie Mabel, it's been a few years since I've seen that.

In the afternoon, we went on the bus into Weymouth for a bit of shopping. Our first pub stop was the Boot. We were disappointed that children were not allowed in so we sat on the bench outside and didn't hang about long. We then went back to the Red Lion and managed to get a table under some heaters. From here we went on to the Ship Inn with the idea of staying there for food. After all it did say “food served all day”. What they didn't say was that this was just simple foods, not meals. So we left there in search of a fish and chip shop on the sea front. They were all closed so we went back to the bus. From the bus, I noticed that there were a few fish and chip restaurants open that weren't on the sea front but we were on our way now. We decided to go straight to the Mash and Barrel on the caravan park and have dinner there. I fancied a curry and didn't realise it was curry night. £7.95 and this included a drink. I opted for the chicken korma as it looked good.

In the evening, I carried on reading my book while those that were awake watched the comedies on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment