Sunday 3rd December

Last night, we went to Chris's for film night. We watched G-Force, Bolt and then the short Merry Madagascar Christmas special. During G-Force, everyone had to put up with me going "awh, cute" all the way through. It's about secret agent guinea pigs and it’s brilliant. We all enjoyed it. Bolt is also another favourite animation film. I thought it had a guinea pig in that too, but it is a hamster that joins up with Bolt and Mittens (the cat).

Today we went round the garden centres, a couple of PC shops and Perry Court Farm, as all I needed was vegetables for dinner. I will definitely go back there again. I think I could even get there in my lunch break. The geese were cute at the farm shop, even if some of them were in the way of the car. Two of them were bathing in the puddles and one of them was really rinsing himself properly right over his head. The cauliflower that we got is massive so I've had to halve it. Kat's guinea pigs love the cauliflower leaves.


It's snowing again today but hopefully it won't settle as it is quite light and the ground is quite wet. One of the garden centres has a large pond and the ducks were sitting on top of the ice in parts (as in today’s picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment