Friday 15th January 2010

Another very busy day at work. 60 replacement dongles to one of our other big Corporate customers as well as lots of other exciting stuff to do. No time to tackle the mountain of returned old dongles.

After work, I thought I’d go shopping at Iceland and get a home delivery for the evening. Unfortunately the service was “unavailable”. Apparently all delivery slots were booked for this evening and for tomorrow. Must be popular! So I just bought the essentials and something for dinner. It seemed like a long walk back to the car with a couple of heavy bags.

For dinner, I’d bought some beef and vegetables to make a stew, and it would have plenty of time to cook as Dave was working late. I also dragged out my recipe books to find out how to make dumplings. It’s been years since I made them and I didn’t have any suet. Usually the recipe is on the back of the suet packet! It was very easy I will definitely be doing this again.

I got more big blue boxes delivered today from PartyLite. The new booking gift waterfall is really heavy so I’ll probably end up keeping it at home. I haven’t tried setting it up yet and I wonder how easily it will go back into the box. I’ve also bought one of the new penguin pieces which is really cute and the crystal holder on it is really heavy, good quality. Another item that I bought was the new mini ambience tealight holder which is a mosaic glass holder in reds/browns. I know someone who is very happy that these mini ones have been created.

The scanning of old photos is underway, starting with Dad’s collection. Not sure if he wanted me to scan the whole box eventually. I’ve started with a few interesting ones, most of which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment