Wednesday 7th July 2010

On checking my emails quite late in the afternoon, I found one that was from Laura asking if I could cover a Partylite show for her that evening. I let her know straight away that I would do it but did start to regret it soon after. It was on the Isle of Grain, about an hour's drive, I still had quite a bit of work to do, I wasn't sure that my kit was 100% ready to pick up, my car was low on petrol, I needed to eat and we were supposed to be going shopping for camp.

After work, I got to Tesco Petrol Station about 10 to 6, and also picked up a pasta salad bowl. Rushing home, I put Dave some dinner in the oven and told him when it would be ready. I managed to eat while getting ready, and got out again about 6.30.

I'm glad I went now. It was a really good night. The girls were all really lovely, and I'd even met a couple of them before at a show I went to with a friend for training last year. I'd not been up to the Isle of Grain before. I wonder if there's much up there to investigate? Apparently there is a Haven caravan site there.

No comments:

Post a Comment