Sunday 30th May 2010

I finished the latest book today, the 5th book in the series that I've been reading, Hunted. Hopefully I will be able to get hold of the next one soon.

We had a lovely roast dinner with Kat and friends. After dinner we played a round of Scrabble. I lost. Oh dear. We caught up with Dr Who before we had apple or rhubarb crumble for dessert, with custard of course. Then we played a Little Britain DVD game but we didn't find the “only gay in the village”. Not all of the questions were related to Little Britain but a lot of them were. I'm useless at quizzes. I left the hard work to Dave, and Kat answered a question that Dave didn't know.

As Chris didn't host a film night on Saturday, he invited us round for the evening. As we couldn't get hold of Tony.... he was probably asleep again, we didn't watch Transporter 3 as Tony would like to see that too. We watched Speed film as we hadn't seen it for a while, and then some Vampire Diaries. Not sure how much I will get into the Vampire Diaries series. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment