Sunday 13th June 2010


I woke feeling a little fragile but got up and joined everyone else at a reasonable time. I sat recovering with a cuppa for a little while before making breakfast. We spent a bit of time working together to do the Teston quiz (which we won), I flew my spirit kite again and also had my genki out again. Later in the afternoon, the genki came with us to the group photo. Bryan, CA, Harry and Leah visited. It was good to see them too. It seemed strange that they weren't camping with us.

After dinner, while Dave washed up, Batty and I went to the park to play. Some of the climbing things are hard work, and slide was fast and scary. Having a break with tradition, we decided to pack up most of the stuff this evening, leaving out the minimum needed for our breakfast in the morning. We even got the empties packed away ready for recycling. It might have been a better idea to take the empties to the recycling centre this evening as they did take up a lot of space in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment