Sunday 7th February 2010

A quiet day nursing a little hangover. I spent a lot of the day sorting out certificates and prize money for the bowling league. Tomorrow night the bowlers are meeting up for our end of season dinner. Instead of doing certificates just for the winners I decided that everyone should have a certificate with the targets they achieved for the season. This would give everyone something to beat in the future. Although as a team we finished in 2nd place, we didn't get any high award prize money for the team or any individuals. Not one of my better seasons, especially seeing as I've been bowling regularly for over 10 years now.

My top scores on my certificate were as follows:
Average of 135
High Scratch Game of 177
High Handicap Game of 231 (that's scratch score plus the handicap)
High Scratch Series of 447 (that's over 3 games)
High Handicap Series of 609

No comments:

Post a Comment