Friday 5th February

We managed to persuade our manager that we needed cakes today as it's Friday. She bought us carrot cake at lunch time which was very welcome after the hectic week we've had. I had to go to City Link offices after work again. That's 3 days in a row that I wasn't ready when the driver arrived at 4pm. We have an agreement with our usual driver so that he comes to us later than originally agreed but he was on holiday this week so we have to fit in around the other drivers.

This evening, Dave and I watched some new episodes of Shaun the Sheep. It is funny. I recommend it if you haven't seen it before. It is a Nick Park production like Wallace and Gromit. Shaun is the mischievous one of the flock. Then there's the dog, Bitzer, that rules them and keeps the farmer from seeing their antics. Look out for Shirley the sheep that eats everything and the baby Timmy with the dummy. Very cute.

I'm now watching “Artificial Intelligence” in my attempt to re-watch our DVD collection. If I come to one that I don't want to watch again, then I'm not going to keep it. I've seen this one a couple of times before. It usually makes me cry so I prefer to watch on my own. It has Jude Law in it too. Another of my favourite actors. Dave said “Oh, it's the film that didn't know where to end!!” It is over 2 hours long. Even so I will watch it again.

1 comment:

  1. A.I. is dire.
    It starts off so well, but just drags on and on, missing two potentially very good endings to end up with the most soppy twee twaddle I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete