Saturday 27th November – Batfarm and Murder Mystery Evening

In the morning, I joined Chippy and Emily in visiting the Batfarm. It was an excuse for me to see the beasties again and take lots of photos. It was really cold.

In the evening, we went to Andy and Heather's for a murder mystery evening. I should say instead we went to Blackwater Manor for a cocktail party. Andy with assistance from Glenn and Stephen, had written a brilliant story that made us all feel that we were the murderer. It was very good. I was Miss Jennifer Blue. I had bought a new blue sparkly dress and new blue shoes for the occasion. The rest of the cast for the evening were as follows:

Dave - Reverend Rose
Heather – Dr Plum
Stephen L – Major Strangely-Brown
Rachel – Miss Grey
Janice – Lady Blackwater
Brian – Col. Mustard
Donna – Miss Scarlett
Glenn – Mr Green
Andy – The butler and “Latrine” - the French Maid

I was glad that it was mostly scripted and guided as I'm hopeless at proper “role play”. Wonder how Andy will follow up on this successful evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment