Saturday 17th July 2010 - To Woodchurch


Today our cycle ride was to Woodchurch. There was just 4 of us. It took us about an hour to get to the Six Bells. I spent most of the time left behind cycling on my own as usual but I don't mind. After all, it's not a race and I do go “at my pace”. It's so scenic and quite relaxing once you get into the country lanes and away from the busy roads. We had lovely baguettes. I had a bacon and brie one. It was warm enough to sit out in the garden. On the way home we stopped off at The Kings Head in Shadoxhurst for a drink, before going home. When we got back, Dave and Dan went off fishing.

At Chris's we watched Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief. I enjoyed it. Must watch it again sometime. I didn't know the main actor but it has some great actors/actresses in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment