Friday 16th July 2010

Another busy day at work, and I got away at 10 to 6, working through lunch break again. I was thinking about going home to fetch my bowling ball but was put off by the thought of the long queues of traffic to get to the cows roundabout. After work, I rushed off to Canterbury to check out the new bowling pro shop in Bugsy's. Mainly to get some new shoes as mine aren't going to last much longer. They advertised competitive prices and 20% off for this evening. My shoes would have been about £32. I also got a new ball although I'm tempted to continue to use my old one to destruction. I did similar with my roller blades. Bought them from Decathlon because I liked them but I've not worn them outside yet as it would be a waste to not finish off with my previous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment